Top Ten Contestants emerge in PZ Canoe Detergent “Colour Mix Contest” | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Top Ten Contestants emerge in PZ Canoe Detergent “Colour Mix Contest”

The journey to a romantic dinner and other exciting gifts has surely been an exciting one! Ten contestants have emerged in the second round of this Canoe Detergent ‘’colour mix contest’’.



Over 100 couples entered for the competition when the call for entry was made over a month ago. After weeks of voting on http://canoe-alivewithcolour.pgtb.me/CWnth9, these couples have been pruned down to the Top Ten. 

The Top Ten will now battle for votes in the third round which will come to a close on March 8th, 2015 to reveal the top 5 winners.


Now it’s time to meet the Top 10 couples who have been shortlisted to proceed to the third and final round and would compete for the ultimate prize for only 5 winners.



Here they are:

1.     Eniola Adewunmi



1.     Chioma Chukwuyelum



1.     Brown Racheal






5.     Etimbuk Michael

5.     Feyi Ajiboye
m


5.     Ikenna Oje




5.     Ikenna Oje



5.     Lijadu Olufunke



5.     Nzoputa Okafor


4. Tyfanny Olayiwola


The Top 5 couples with the highest votes on http://canoe-alivewithcolour.pgtb.me/CWnth9 will be rewarded with 2 cartons of Canoe detergent 1kg, 2 lovely Da Diva fabrics 2 bottles of St. Lauren wine, a box of exquisite chocolate and an all expense paid romantic dinner date at any choice restaurant in their city.

For more information, please visit
partners are Da Diva and St. Lauren non-alcoholic wine.



29 comments:

Davido's driver said...

Congrats to them

Unknown said...

Congrats to them

:::::::::::::::::::::QUEENMAYA:::::::::::::::::::::

Blog It With Olivia said...

Tyfanny Ola.....killed it
Love their poses joor...lol






:::::::::::::she's Olive:::::::::::::::::

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS TO DEM...TOMJERRYSWIT

Subomi said...

good luck to them

Unknown said...

Ok!

Unknown said...

good for them
congrats




#Commenting thru Glo 4G LTE

Unknown said...

Woah...my frnd's made it...mr and mrs ikenna oje

life encounters said...

chioma chukwuyelum and etimbuk micheals got me. lyk der own pictures.


STALKER!!!!!!
I know this is true love.
I first saw her on FACEBOOK two weeks ago.
She was beautiful like no woman I'd ever seen before.

Everything about her was beautiful....I just knew she was my soul mate.
I know what you're thinking; "This guy sounds crazy" But you would be wrong.I'm not crazy.

I started combing through her pictures on Face Book.I got aroused every time I looked at them.
I saved ALL of them on my Hard drive so I could go through them whenever I felt like it.

Her name is Elizabeth and I WILL HAVE HER.

I sent her a Friend-request and she ignored it. For days I watched her status updates.I was furious.
How could she ignore me?Didn't she know we were meant to be?
continue reading

Abigail Onyin C.C said...

Did they say just couples? n am seeing the pic of 2 Nigeria Females as couple WTF?. I beg make una repackage una show well...

Unknown said...

May the best contestant win. Good luck Contestants!

Unknown said...

All the best to them & congrats to the eventual winners. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

All the best to them & congrats to the eventual winners. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

All the best to them & congrats to the eventual winners. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

All the best to them & congrats to the eventual winners. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Interesting

Unknown said...

Congrats to them

Unknown said...

Congrats to them

Unknown said...

Couples???

Anonymous said...

Lol... thanks...

Unknown said...

go tyfanny!!

Anonymous said...

@chigozie pls do you know the tyffany girl? Kindly hook me up with her, am in love with her

Anonymous said...

I luuurrrvvv this shoki couple, I wish them all the best

Anonymous said...

Awww see this cute couple they are the best

Anonymous said...

May the best couple win

Anonymous said...

The couple on green pant are cute, if they are not married I wish they get married, and if the guy do anyhow make the come my side I will be her scapegoat. Linda take note

Anonymous said...

Ah shoki! Lovely couple. Nice pose

Eti’s blog said...

OMG! I didn't even know I was among the Top 10 #Etimbuk Michael

Unknown said...

Good for them.

Recent Posts